Monday, July 2, 2012

Chalkart part two.

It was high time to change up our chalkboard wall, and since I broke out the Summer To-Do-List I wanted something beachy.



 First up.. Pinterest, obviously.

Which led me to this post.

Holy moly!

I fell in love with her blog, Burlap and Denim; but that's a post for another day. For now we'll just concentrate on her chalkboard which is uber awesome. She also has great taste in chalk art by the looks of her pinboard.

So since imitation is the highest form of flattery, or at least I'm saying it is.. I went at it with my own version.




I'm really into anchors right now, remember?



So I added the big guy right there..


How many pictures can you really take of a chalkboard, ya know?




So that's it. Hopefully you feel inspired, found a new pinterest board to peruse and a new blog to stalk, all in one! Has Summer officially started in your neck of the woods? It has in ours, and I'm in love. I've been sharing tidbits of it on my instagram feed, if you'd like to follow along, I'm FOTFBlog.


4 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

I love the idea of the anchors so much meaning. Your souls are anchored... thanks for sharing.

A said...

Such a sweet post and I love love that wall.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this! I want to have a craft day with you :)

Lauren said...

I love the bright artwork next to the chalkboard and was wondering waht is was?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin